Google has decided to change the way of installing extensions from third party websites with version 21! If you are using version 21 or higher please follow the instructions below to install ProxTube anyway. Otherwise just click download.
1. Click here to download the *.crx file to your local system.
2. Click "Show in folder" in the menu of the downloaded *.crx file.
3. Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar and select Tools > Extensions.
4. Drag the *.crx file from the folder to the extension page.
5. Allow ProxTube to access your data on all websites! This is important because ProxTube uses a proxy to unblock the videos, the proxy will only be applied to youtube.com but Google Chrome cannot differentiate to which websites it will be applied.